Thursday 26 April 2012

Temptations


I have just set up this blog after having a long chat with a long time friend of mine. It was interesting discussion and it beats my imagination as to why he felt he could discuss the issue with me. This friend has being in a committed relation for about a year wanted to know how he can cheat without getting caught. I am not saying I am angel, but I haven’t given him any impression that either I cheat on my partner or wanted to cheat. Very often, we go out as couples and we are friends with each others wifes.

Eventually, I found out that he initially resisted the temptation from this girl in his offices who has just decided that she would cause his downfall and first cheating experience. I think from conversations in the office, she came to know that my friend is quite ‘green’: has never cheated nor really womanized even in his past before settling with the current girlfriend. This girl in the office who has fancied my friend for a while has decided to go after him in a big way.

I will be publishing our discussion 

No comments:

Post a Comment